Bloomingdale’s is an American luxury department store which is owned by Macy’s, Inc. the company was created in 1861 by Joseph B. Bloomingdale and Lyman G. Bloomingdale.
The company has their headquarters located in 1000 Third Avenue New York, New York, US. They have a total number of 38 stores in all over the United States.
How To Login To Bloomingdales Account And Become A Loyallist
- By becoming the loyalist, you can get the free shipping with no minimum purchase required from the company.
- You can get one point for every dollar you spend on the company’ s stores and outlets.
- There are many other benefits of becoming the loyalist on the website.
- After you have connected your computer along with a secure and reliable internet connection, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.bloomingdales.com/loyallist
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the black colored “CREATE ACCOUNT & ENROLL” button to go to the enrollment process.
- Now, you have to enter your first name and your last name.
- After the name, you will have to enter your complete address along with your apartment or suite number.
- After you have entered the address, then enter the name of your city along with the state and their zip code.
- Enter your email address and reenter the email address for the verification.
- Now, you will have to enter your phone number in the next field.
- Enter your date of birth in the next field.
- Enter a secure password for your account and re type the password for the verification purpose.
- Select the security question, and then you have type the answer of that security question.
- Check the box if you want to get notifications from the company.
- Read all of their terms and conditions and check the box if you agree with them.
After you have entered all the information that is required, then click onto the black colored “ENROLL NOW” button to get yourself enrolled on the company’s website and got their service.