Bonmarché is a British clothing retailer which was founded in 1982 in Wakefield, England and they also have their headquarters in Wakefield, England.
The company has created more than 300 locations in all over the United Kingdom. The company has employed more than 2,600 employees to provide their services in all over the United Kingdom.
How To Join Bonmarche’ Customer Feedback Survey
- You can take part in the survey on the company to help them to improve their customer service.
- If you have visited the company and also purchased anything from the company’s store then they will provide you the sale receipt slip of your purchase, keep that slip along with your before you start the survey.
- Open this URL www.bonmarchelisteningtoyou.co.uk
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click onto the pink colored “TAKE PART” button to go to the next page of the survey.
- On the next page, you will have to select the store which you have visited.
- After the store, you will have to select the date on which you have visited the store of the company.
- After you have entered the date of your visit, then you will have to enter the time of your visit and then click onto the white colored “NEXT” button to go to the next page.
- Now, select your frequency of visits on this store.
- After that, you have to select your purpose of your visit.
- After you have entered the information, then click onto the white colored “NEXT” button to go to the next page to start your survey in which you have to share your experience with their store.