British Gas Company offers many benefits’s to its client to read and provide the meter reading online at the Companies site. The difference between this year bills and the next year bills can be compared on the site by creating an online account.
- A laptop or computer with valid internet access on it.
- You need a “Meter point number” to submit your meter reading.
How To Submit Your British Gas Meter Reading?
- Open the homepage of the website by clicking on the link www.britishgas.co.uk/leavearead
- Online customers can submit their meter reading by clicking on the link ‘Submit your meter readings’ and enter your email address and password to log in into your account.
- If you have recently connected with British Gas, you need to sign up for your account and have to provide required details to make your account accomplish.
- To get registered, provide the email address and also confirm it and click on the “Next” button to go to next step.
- Now enter your personal information and your account details.
- Enter “Title”, “Surname”, “First name” and “Postal Code” and then press “Next” button.
- Now follow the instruction and provide the information in the required box to get done with your registration process.
- After creating the account, you have to enter your “Meter point number” which you got from the company to submit your meter reading.
About British Gas:-
British Gas is a European company which is providing its long chain of costumers with Gas and also the facility of submitting their meter readings online through your online account. The company provides facilities like repair services of the meters hold by many expertise armed employee of the company. British Gas online service provide its clients with ease to access online details of their gas bills.