Cal Jobs is an online platform which helps the best employers to find best employees for their firm. If you are getting the unemployment benefits from EDD then register with Cal Jobs and then search for the job of your desire. Cal Jobs offer unique jobs which are not available at any forum which assist to reduce the competition. Follow the procedure to search the suitable job.
- You must have a computer.
- You need to have an internet connection.
- You should be a legal resident of United States recently living in California.
Guidelines To Register With Cal Jobs To Search For The Job:
- Open this link www.caljobs.ca.gov to enroll an account.
- In the next step as you get an access to the homepage of the website then hit the button which is entitled as “Register” under the heading of “Job Seeker” to start the registration process.
- Now you have to enter your Social Security Number and date of birth in the given fields.
- Click on the tab which is labeled as “Continue” to move onwards.
- You have to provide your personal information like educational history and your working experience in the relevant blanks.
- After giving the complete details follow the instructions to finish the registration procedure.
- After proper registration you can enter your login Id and password in the given blanks of login page and then click on “Login” to access your account.
- After having an access to your account search the job by entering your criteria and find a job that suits you best.