CalWIN is a computer application or program which provides online administration of many public assistance programs in California. The administration includes General Assistance, Food Stamps, Foster Care, Medi-Cal and management services for Employment Services.
The government of the California manages this application. It is proving its services in almost 18 counties in the state. It was developed by Deloitte. It is providing the mechanism to the counties to manage all the difficulties of their clients who want to do some welfare work.
How To Apply For MyBenefits CalWIN Online:
- To apply for the benefits, you will need a secure and reliable internet connection with your computer or any device you use.
- Open this link in your web browser: www.calwin.org
- Click on the “Resources & Links” from the yellow colored bar.
- Now, click on the “My Benefits CalWIN” link on the next page.
- For applying for the benefits, you have to click on the yellow colored “On-line Services” button to proceed.
- If you have already an account type in your username and click onto the yellow colored “Continue” button to sign in.
- And if you do not have any account, you have to make the new one. For that purpose, click the yellow-colored “Create A MyBenifits Account” button.
- One the first step you have to select the county in which you from the list.
- Now, enter your first name, your middle name and your last name.
- After the name, you have to enter your email address and verify it by reentering it. And then you have to select a language for you and click the yellow colored “Continue” button.
- Now, type a user name for and after that set a password for your account.
- Select the security questions and answer them.
- Select an image for your account and also type the name of that image and then click on “Continue” button.
- If you want to review your case information you have to provide your social security number and date of birth.
- And if you do not want to review select no and click the yellow “Continue” button.
- After that step, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address you have provided click onto the confirmation link to complete the remaining steps to apply for the benefits.