CORNINGWARE CORELLE & more is a company that manufactures market bakeware, kitchen tools, dinnerware and household tools like range top cookware and cutlery products. Almost 2300 people are employed by this company to provides services to their customers. They are operating in all over the United States, Canada, and Asia-Pacific regions.
How To Participate In CorningWare Corelle & More Retail Store Survey
- To conduct a customer satisfaction survey on the website of the company, you will have to make sure that you have visited any of their store in the recent time.
- If you have visited today, then your survey will be accepted tomorrow.
- You are also going to need a receipt slip of your purchase for the survey, so keep that slip along with your when you start the survey.
- You will need to go to this www.ccmfeedback.com link to go to the official website of the company.
- After the official website of the company loads then a survey page with some vacant fields will open.
- You would have to provide some required information in that fields to start the survey.
- You can match your receipt slip with the samples given at that page.
- Now, enter the store number which you have visited, you can see it from your receipt slip.
- After the store number, enter the register number in the next field.
- You can also get the register number from the receipt slip.
- Now, you will have to enter the transaction number or ticket number in the next field.
- In the first type of receipt slip transaction number is printed and in ticket number is printed on the second sample.
- Enter your number according to the type of your receipt slip.
- After you have entered the number, then enter the amount that you have paid at their store after purchasing.
After giving this information, click on the black colored “Submit” button to forward this information to the company to start the survey.