Chick-fil-A is an American company which is known for their fast food restaurant chain. Almost 73 years ago, the company started their services as Dwarf House on May 23, 1946, in Hapeville, Georgia, U.S. S. Truett Cathy is the founder of this company.
They have over 2000 locations working throughout the United States. They also have some of their restaurants in Canada as well. Dan T. Cathy is the CEO of the company and they provide their main services of Sandwiches and chicken dishes. If you have used the catering services of the company, then you can conduct this survey to tell the company that how to feel about their services.
How To Take Part In Chick-Fil-A® Catering Ordering Experience Survey
- They also must have given you a receipt slip of your purchase as well.
- Keep that receipt slip along with you before you are going to start the catering ordering experience survey.
- Now, open the website of the company and go to the survey page on that website.
- You can also use this link to go to the survey page directly: www.cfacateringfeedback.com
- After some wait the page will load, the page contains a vacant boxes field which is needed to be filled by you to start the survey.
- Now, you will have to enter the serial number in that field.
- The serial number is printed on the receipt slip which you got from the company upon using their services.
After you have entered the serial number in that field, then click on the black colored “Start” button to go to the next page, where you can start your catering ordering experience survey and tell the company about the experience you got by getting their services. After the completion of this survey, you will get a validation code which can be used to redeem the offer which is printed on the receipt slip.