Charter Spectrum is American company known for its cable telecommunication services. The company has a vast number of users over 25 million in almost 41 states of the United States. The company was founded in 1993 by Barry Babcock, Jerald Kent, and Howard Wood. The company has built their headquarters in Stamford, Connecticut, United States. The company works with over 90,000 employees.
The company is the tenth largest telephone providers in all over the United States. Thomas Rutledge is now the company’s working CEO. In 2016 the company becomes the United States largest television company.
Services Offered By Charter Spectrum
There is a long list of services which is offered by the company to their 25 million users in all over the United States, some of their services are discussed here.
- You can get deals online from their website.
- The company is also providing the services of the internet to their customers.
- Customers can also get the services of a digital telephone from the company.
- The company is also proving their customer with the facility of broadband.
- HDTV is also provided by the company to their customers in the America.
- Beside this, you can get many other services by visiting their website.
How To Register Your Charter Spectrum Online Account
- Connect your computer with some working network connection.
- Open a web browser and go to the link: www.charter.com
- After the website is loaded Click onto the blue colored “My account” button to create an account.
- Click on the “register your account” from the right side of the page.
- To register yourself, first of all, enter your account number in the first field.
- After entering your account number, enter the security code.
- After entering up in both the columns, click the gray colored “next” button to get to the next step where you have to give information about yourself to create your account on a website and get access to their services online.