Chase is a well-known American bank that provides the services of customer and commercial banking throughout the country. With their large network, US$14.778 billion is their net income by 2016, and their total assets are more than US$2.49 trillion. The company provides the best banking facilities to the citizens of United States.
How You Can Login To Verify Receipt Of Chase Credit Card:
- If you have received a credit card from the company, then you will be able to login to your account.
- You can also activate credit card alerts through your account.
- You will need to go to the official website of the company by using this link: www.chase.com/verifycard
- After the website is loaded, then fill the login form to log in.
- In the first field of the form, you will have to provide your user ID.
- After entering the user ID, then you will have to enter the password of your account and the second field
- In case you have lost your password or ID, then click on the “Forgot User ID/Password” link to get your ID or password back.
- Now, click on the green colored “Log In to Accounts” button to get into your account to verify receipt of your card.
- If you do not have any account, then click on the “Enroll Now” button to get a new account.
- Now, you have to select the type of your account which you want to make.
- After selecting the type of account, you will have to enter your account number in the first field.
- You can also use your credit or debit card number in the place of an account number.
- After the first field, you need to provide your social security number in the next field.
- After that, you will have to select your user ID for your new account.
After completing this section, then click onto the green colored “Next” button to go to the next step and then you will have to complete all the other next step to complete your set up your new account.