Checkmycard.ca is a website on which you can register your card and get to manage it online. You can also create an account on the company’s website and you can check your balance online through your account and you can also get the services of your transaction history online.
How To Check Your City Services Benefit Card
- Go to this link: www.checkmycard.ca
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to select the language in which you want to proceed the process by clicking onto the language.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter your username in the first field at the right side of the page.
- After the username, enter the password of your account, if you lost the password, then click on the “Forgot Your Password?” link to get your password back.
- Then, click onto the white colored “Login” button to get into your account and get the services of the company.
- Now, if you do not have any account on the company’s website, then click onto the white colored “Create a user name and password” button to create a new account for you.
- Now, you will have to enter the 13-digit number of your city services benefit card.
- Now, enter the 9-digit Ontario works member identification number.
- Provide your DOB.
- Now, create a username for you and then reenter it in the next field.
- Now, you will have to choose a password for your account.
- After that, you will have to enter your password again for the confirmation.
- Select the security questions and provide their answers, they will help in retrieving of your account.
After you have entered the required information, then click the white colored “Save” button to save this information and by providing some more information you will be able to create a new account for you can get their services.