Citi is a multinational company that provides financial services in many countries in the world. This bank was founded in 1812 and it has almost 2,649 branches in 19 countries. The head office of the company is located in New York City, New York. Luz Marina Caicedo is the chairman of the group.
How To Apply For Citi Double Cash Card Online:
- You can earn cash back twice on your every purchase with this card.
- You will get 0% APR on balance transfer for the first 18 months.
- Now, you will have to visit the official website of the company by using this link:www.citi.com/doublecash
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then click onto the blue colored “APPLY NOW” button to go to the application process.
- Now, you will have to provide, your first, middle and last name along with the suffix.
- Click on the Address bar and then, you will have to enter your home address along with your apartment number, the zip code of your area, your city, and state.
- Click on the TELEPHONE bar and then, you will have to provide your primary and work phone number.
- Click on the EMAIL, and enter your email address in the field.
- Provide your date of birth by clicking onto the DATE OF BIRTH.
- Click on to the SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER box and then enter your social security number in the field and after that check the box if you are a US citizen or not.
- Select and enter the security word after clicking on to the security word box.
- Click on the financial information and then provide your annual income and your monthly mortgage and then select your account type.
- Select if you want to add an authorized user or not.
- Check the in the ELECTRONIC DISCLOSURE box.
- Check the box if you agree with the company’s terms and conditions of the company.
After you have filled the form, then click on the “SUBMIT” button to submit your application to the company and after the verification, you will receive your card.