Citi’s task is to help as a reliable companion to our customers by reliably giving economic facilities that permit development and financial growth. Citi online bank account helps its customers to manage their bank account online and access services like balance details, Account payment and other billing details. Through the online services the users can easily access to all the happening in their accounts with their eyes and can keep an eye on your transactions.
- A laptop or a computer with valid internet connection.
- Some account and personal information.
How To Sign Up For The Citi Bank Online Account?
- Go to the official site of the page by pressing the link www.citibank.com
- You can log in into the online account if you already had an account by entering the User ID and password and click on the button “Sign On” to get into your account.
- New members can get online account by clicking on the button “Register” and get into the registration form.
- At first step you have to provide the account information and select your account type from the above list “Debit card” or “Credit card”.
- Now after selecting one option you have to enter your “Credit card number” and click on the button “Verify & Continue”.
- After that you have to enter your Pin code (Personal identification number) and you SSN (Social security Number) and its last 4 digits in the required field.
- After that you have to provide the (Atm) Pin of your account in the above box asking for it.
- Now manage your User ID such as your User name and password for the security of your online account.
- After that for the security of your account select security questions and then also answer the security questions.
- After following all the instructions you can easily complete the account registration process.