Citi is a name of an American bank providing many of the banking and financial facilities to the residents of the United States. The company is a multinational company that works in many of the countries other than the United States.
The bank is one of the successful bank of the world with the help of their 15 million customers based in many parts of the world. The company is also giving the facilities of credit card to all their customers worldwide. The company is operated from New York City, United States.
How To Apply For A Citi Credit Card Online
- For online applying for a credit card, you need to connect your computer with a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.citicards.com
- Click onto to green colored “LEARN MORE” to see all cards.
- Select any of the card by scrolling down the page and select any and then press green colored “APPLY NOW” button to apply for the card.
- Click onto the name field and then write your first, middle and your last name.
- Now, click onto the address field and provide home address, apartment number, zip code of the area you live in, your city and select the state.
- Click onto the telephone field and provide both your primary and work phone number.
- Click the field of the email and provide your email address in that.
- After that, click and provide date of birth in the next field.
- Click on the social security number and provide your SSN number and check if you are a citizen of America or not.
- Click and enter the security word in the next field.
- Click on the financial information and then enter your annual income and your monthly Mortgage and the type of your bank account.
- Click and check onto the authorized user.
- Tick the electronic disclosure.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the company, and then click onto the “SUBMIT” button at the bottom of the web page in order to apply for the credit card.