Citi is an American banking multinational company claims to be providing the financial and banking service to almost 15 million peoples in all over the world.
A large number of customer makes the company one of the top ranked company in the field of banking. They also provide the services of credit card and master cards to their customers.
How To Register To Citi Bank Account For Online Bill Payment
- You can register your health card online for the company’s website and get all the services of the card.
- You can get many of the services from that account besides of the health card, some of the benefits of the account on the company’s website are as follows.
- You can pay all of your bills online from your account.
- You can view your recent activity.
- There are many other services which you can get by creating an account on the website.
- You will have to connect your computer or any other device which you are going to use for the process with a secure and reliable internet connection.
- After the internet connection, open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.citihealthcard.accountonline.com
- After you have reached the official website of the company, click on the green colored “Register Now” button to go to the registration form.
- You will have to complete total five steps in order to complete your registration.
- In the first field of the first step, you will have to enter the card number.
- The number of the card is printed on the surface of the card.
- After the number, you will have to enter the name that is printed on the card.
- Now, you will have to enter the last 4-digit of card holder’s social security number.
- Now, you have to enter your email address and then type the email address again for the verification purpose.
- In the end, select from where you heard about the website.
- After completing the step one, click onto the “Verify” button to go to the next step and then you have to complete four more steps in order to register your health card and get their services.