CITI is an American company known to be providing the banking services in the region. The company came into being way back in 1812 and have the experience of 200 years in the field. The company has its headquarters in New York City, United States. The company has also started the insurance services and credit card services to their customer in all over the United States.
They have the vast online services and also serving 15 million peoples in the region. The company has their main branches in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Miami and New York City.
Services Offered By CITI
The company has been providing many services online as well as at their branches; anyone can access their services from any part of the United States. They also have the wide string of online users connected with them, some of their services are mentioned here.
- You can get the services of properties online from their website.
- You can also calculate and manage your payments.
- They also give you the services to refinancing your home.
- They also help you in buying the new home.
- Apart from all these mentioned services you can get many of the other services from their website and by visiting any of their branches.
How To Enroll Your CitiMortgage Account:
- Connect your personal computer or any other devices you use to a working network connection.
- Open a web browser and go to the link: www.citimortgage.com
- When the website is loaded, scroll down a bit and click the blue colored “Enroll now” button in the blue box at the left side of the page.
- Fill the form with your date of birth in the first field.
- Enter the last six digits of your social security number.
- Enter your account number in the next field.
- Select the state you live in and enter the zip code of your area.
- After entering all the information, click the blue colored “continue” button to proceed and after giving some more information, you can enroll on the website and can use their services.