Citizens Bank is an American company which provides the services of banking and finance. The company was established in 1828, and their main head office is located in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. Bruce Van Saun is the chairman and the CEO of the company.
How To Apply For Citizens Bank Credit Card Online:
- This bank is providing you the opportunity to apply for the credit card online on their website.
- You can get a lot of cash back through that card.
- There is no annual fee with the card as well.
- You can also get many bonuses from the company through your card.
- You can get 10 % cash back by purchasing from the company.
- Now, open the website of the company and go to the application for the credit card.
- If you do not feel fond that application then, you can use this link to go to the website of the company: www.citizensbank.com/creditcard
- After the website opens then click on the Banking & Credit Cards” link from the green colored bar.
- Now, click on the “Credit Cards” link to go to the next page.
- Select the card and then, click on the “Apply now” button to open the form application.
- Now, provide your first, middle and last name and your suffix as well.
- After the name, provide your date of birth.
- Now, enter your social security number along with your mother’s maiden name.
- After that, you will have to enter your home and mobile phone number.
- Enter your email address as well.
- Check the box if you want to card urgently with an extra fee.
- Enter your monthly housing payment.
- After that, enter your street address along with your city, state and zip code in mailing address.
- Provide your residential address as well.
After you have filled the form, click on the “CONTINUE” button to go to the next step and by completing all the steps, you will be able to apply for the credit card.