Citizens Bank is an American banking company which is providing their services since 1828. Their all the operations are controlled by their main head office which is located in Providence, Rhode Island, United States. Bruce Van Saun is the chairman and the CEO of this company. This bank has more than 1,200 branches and almost 3,200 ATMs across 11 states of the United States. It is 20th largest bank in the United States. This company is providing various methods of paying your loan.
Some of the methods which are provided by this company are mentioned here:
- You can pay your online.
- You can also pay your loan by email.
- They are providing you the facility of pay your loan on phone as well.
- You can also use their In-Branch payment facility.
- You can also pay by Debit card.
How To Make Citizens Bank One-Time Payment:
- Open the web browser and then go to this link: www.citizensbank.com/paymyloan
- After the official website is fully loaded, scroll down a bit and then click on the orange colored “Make a Loan Payment” button to go to the next page.
- On the next page, you would have to wait for 30 seconds to redirect the website or click on the orange colored “Continue” button if you do not want to wait.
- Now, on the next page, you will have to enter your account number in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered your account number, then type the last four digits of your social security number in the next field.
- Review your provided information in the field and then click on the white colored “Submit” button to submit this information to the company and after that, you will be able to pay for your loans.