City of Chicago is a website of the government to provide their different services to the residents of the Chicago city. The People of the city can get every kind of information from the website.
You can pay your parking tickets online on the website, and you can also apply for jobs on the site. You can also make an online account on the government website, so that that you can access all of their online services.
Services Offered By City Of Chicago
This government website provides many of the useful services online to their citizens. Some of the services of the website are mentioned here.
- The website is giving you the facility of paying your all taxes online.
- You can also file Abandoned Vehicle Complaint.
- You can also get the services of Building Violation.
- They are also giving services of the Emergency Food Assistance.
- You can report and file claims online on the website.
- You can get many of their other services by visiting online on the website.
How To Access City Of Chicago And Pay & File Taxes:
- To pay & file taxes online on the website, you have to connect your computer with a secure internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link: www.cityofchicago.org/revenue
- After the website is loaded, click onto the “Pay & File Taxes” almost from the middle of the page.
- To pay & file taxes online, you must have an account on the website. So, you need to log in to your account for doing the above process.
- Now, enter your account number in the first field.
- In the second field, you have to enter the pin that you have set for your online account.
- In you do not remember your pin code, click onto the “Lost/Forgotten Pin?” just below the button and follow their instructions to get your pin code.
- After you have completed the above-mentioned process, then click onto the white colored “Submit” button to submit your entered information and to pay and file your all taxes online on the website.