Commerce Bank is the American banking firm which is very well known for providing the various financial services across the United States. Being a regular customer of the bank you can avail the online services such as online account management, check the account history, transactional details, balance checking, and many others. For the online activation of a credit card, you need to have the credit card being issued by the company. You cannot utilize it without activation, therefore, go through given steps to activate the card.
Commerce Bank Credit Card Activation Process:
For the activation of credit card you are supposed to follow the given instructions to make the card usable:
- Visit the official website of the bank and then open the card activation process on that website. Or you can also directly go to the card activation form by clicking on this link www.commercebank.com/activate
- After you have reached the activation process on the website, then fill that form with the card information to activate your card.
- Now in the first field, you will have to enter the last digits of your social security number.
- After entering the social security number, you will have to enter the 16-digit account number in the second field.
- That 16-digit account number is printed in the form of your card.
- After you have entered the required information in both the fields, then click on the white colored “Activate” button in order to activate your card and get the services of the card.
Benefits of Commerce Credit Card:
After activation of the card, you can utilize it at various places such as you can use it for:
- Tracking your account balance,
- Checking the transactional history via email and text alerts.
- Reloading for free after enrolling with direct deposit to your credit card.
- Adding cash to your card by using the MoneyPak.
- Getting $10 credit as a reward for enrollment in the direct deposit.
- On purchasing the card or reloading enters you for the chance of winning free gas for one year.