Commerce Bank is an American bank holding company which has their branches in Oklahoma, Illinois, Missouri, Colorado, and Kansas. The bank was founded in 1865 and they have built their main head office in Kansas City, Missouri, USA. The company has $260.9 million as their net income.
How To Access Commerce Bank To Activate Your Card
- The company has been providing a lot of services on their website, includes the activation of your card as well.
- If you have received the card from the company and you want to use it, you will have to activate it first.
- You can get the activation facility online on this website.
- Some of the other services which you can also get from the website of the company are as follows;
- The company is providing you the facility of wealth management online on their website.
- You can access to the personal banking and can use the services of internet banking as well.
- You can also access the mobile banking from the website.
- The website is also providing the online bill payment services as well.
- They are also providing loans.
- Student banking is also available.
- You can get mortgages from the website of the company.
- You can get to apply for the credit can debit cards.
- There are many other online services provided by the company, which you can get by visiting their website.
- Now, make sure that you have your card along with you before you start the process.
- Go to this URL: www.commercebank.com/mycommercecard
- After accessing the official website of the company.
- You will have to enter the last 4 digits of your social security number or your tax registration number in the first field.
- Enter the 16-number of your card which you want to active, the number is printed on the from t of the card.
After that, you will have to click onto the white colored “Activate” button in order to activate your card.