Compass stands for Common point of access social services. GA compass is online portal that is provided to residents of Georgia to access social services online. If you want to apply for food stamps/SNAP, Medicaid, Food Assistant, PeachCare for Kids, Mental health support, TANF and other benefits. You have to just create your online account at this social service to apply for these benefits. Fill an online application by fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
How To Apply Benefits At GA Compass?
- Access this link www.compass.ga.gov to approach this link.
- On the page, see the title “Apply For Benefits” and click on the icon.
- You will be navigated to the page where you can complete the applying process.
- First of all read the medical coverage requirements and after reading this page, click on the button “Next”.
- Next if you are apply for first time then choose the option “Create an Account” to fill the application. Click on Next button.
- Enter your first name, middle initials and last name under your name title.
- After that enter your UserID and Password to login to your account.
- After that choose secret questions and enter the answers to protect your account. As if you forget your account login details then you can enter secret answer to get your new login details.
- Read the terms and conditions and mark on the check box.
- After that enter the button “Create Account”.
- After that you will be get online application to apply for benefits.
- Fill the application with appropriate date to complete this process.
How To Check Application Status For Benefits At GA Compass?
To check your application status, follow these instructions:
- To login into your account to check your application status access this link
- Enter your username and Password and hit on the button “login”.
- You check the status if you application is in administrative process, approved or rejected.
You can access this website via internet explorer, Mozilla, Firefox and Google chrome latest versions. If you want to access GA Compass customer service then dial this number 1-877-423-4746 and for more questions you can access FAQs.