Pennsylvania Child Welfare Solution is an online platform which is run by human service department in Pennsylvania. The company has designed this online platform to facilitate its customers by saving their time and effort to visit the office. You can avail all the services on the official website such as getting the clearance of any application, applying for PA child abuse history clearance and many more. For availing these services you need to have a registered account and after login, you can get the services.
Login with Pennsylvania Child Welfare Information Solution:
- In order to access the Child Welfare Portal on this website, you would need to open the website by using this link in your web browser www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- Now click on the “INDIVIDUAL LOGIN” button if you already have an account on this website.
- Now on the next page, you would have to select which type of account you would like to access and then click on that account button.
- Click on the “Continue” link from the bottom of the next page.
- Provide the login information. Enter the username of your account. After the username, provide the password for your account as well.
- If you have forgotten the password of your account, then click on the “Forgot Password” link. Enter the Keystone ID along with your first and last name.
- Click on the “ok” button to reset the password. Now, click on the “Login” button to access the Child Welfare Portal.
- If you do not have an account, then click “Create Individual Account” button from the first opened page.
- Click on the “Next” button. First of all, provide the Keystone ID in the first field of the form. After the ID, enter your first and your last name.
- After you have entered the required information, then click on the “OK” button to proceed to the creation of an account which you can complete by provide some more information about you.
You can contact the customer support center by calling at 1-877-343-0494.