Constant Contact is a company which deals in with the online marketing. They have their main office located in Waltham, Massachusetts. The company was created in 1995 and they have their total revenue of US$331.7 million. You can get also many of the services online from their website.
How To Sign In To Constant Contact Online Account
- After you have connected an internet connection along with your computer, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.constantcontact.com/login.jsp
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to fill the login form in order to get into your account.
- Now, you will have to enter the username of your account in the first field of the form.
- After you have entered the username, then you will have to enter the password of your account.
- If you cannot recall your username or password, then you can click on the “username” or “password?” link to get your password after a small process.
- After that, you will have to click on the orange colored “Log in” button to get into your account on the company’s website.
- If you do not have any account on this website, then you will have to click onto the “Sign up free.” Link to get to the registration process.
- You will have to enter your email address in the first field of the form.
- Enter the password for your account.
- Enter your first name and your last name.
- Now, you will have to enter the organization name in the last field of the form.
- Now, read all of their terms and conditions, then check the box.
After you have entered all the required data, then click on the orange colored “Get Started!” button to create your account and get the services of the company.