LexisNexis is a corporation working in the United States which provides business research as well as computer-assisted legal research and risk management services. This company was founded in 1970 and its head office is located in New York City the United States. Some of the products of this company are Caselaw, Articles, Publications, News, Court Documents, Lawyer Marketing and Law Practice Management Tools. The company is providing you the free copy of your consumer file on their website.
The report will consist of your following actions.
- Limited your coverage
- Increased your rates
- Cancelled your policy
- Denied your insurance
How You Can Access LexisNexis To Request Your Report:
- Open the website by using this link in your web browser:
- www.consumerdisclosure.comAfter you have reached the official website of the company, then click on the red colored “Order your report here” button.
- Read their terms and conditions and then click on the “I Agree” button to proceed.
- Now, you will have to select your insurance company.
- After that, enter your first, middle and your last name in the fields.
- Now, enter your date of birth.
- After the date of birth, you will have to enter your social security number.
- Now, enter your driver’s license number along with the issuance state.
- Enter the report reference number in the next field.
- Now, fill the address section.
- Enter your complete address including your apartment or unit number.
- After that, enter the city and the state in which you live and their zip code.
- Select the country and enter your home phone number.
- Now, you will have to enter the mailing address as well, enter an address, apartment number along with the city, state, zip code and your country as well.
- After you have completed this form, click on the red colored “Continue” button to go to the next page and after completing your process you will be able to order your report.
- Sign in to LexisNexis to access your free CLUE insurance report, display you why your insurance company has taken action against you