Costco Wholesale is a large warehouse club in America and it deals with a variety of products. Costco has designed a Medicare tool in collaboration with eHealth Medicare which allows the customers to easily search for the plans and select the one which suits them. Basically, this tool serves the purpose of searching and comparison for the users so that they can easily search the available Medicare program in their area and then compare the various aspects in a convenient way. For this purpose, you need to sign in your account by following the given stepwise instructions.
How To Login Costco Wholesale Medicare services:
- You will need to get into your account if you want to get the Medicare services.
- Now, open the web browser that you often use and then go to the website by going to this link in that browser www.costco.com/medicare
- Click on the “Sign In / Register” link to open the sign in.
- Now, you will have to enter your email address in the first field of the opened form. Make sure that, your entered email is registered on the website.
- After the email address, then you will have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- Click on the “Forgot Password?” link if you have lost your password. Enter your registered email address and click on the “Send Password Reset Link” button to get your password back.
- Check the “Remember Me” box if you want the company to remember you and then click “Sign In” button to access your account and get the Medicare services from the company.
- Now, to create an account click on the white colored “Create Account” button and create your new account.
If you need any kind of assistance for Medicare Prescription Coverage then you can contact at 1-8446-9816-85.