CVS Pharmacy is a healthcare provider owned by an American company CVS Health which is also known for their health care services. The company has more than 9,600 pharmacies which makes one of the largest pharmacy chains in all over the United States. The company also ranked number 7th in all over the world. The company also sells the beauty products. 52 years ago, this company was created by Ralph Hoagland, Stanley Goldstein, and Sidney Goldstein in the year 1963.
The company has the main office located at 1 CVS Drive, Woonsocket, Rhode Island, United States. David W. Dorman is working as the chairman of the company. And the CEO of this company is Larry J. Merlo.
Services Offered By The Company
The company is providing their services nationwide. The company has a significant value because healthcare services are the necessities of the life. Here we are mentioning some of their services.
- The company is providing online drug store facility to their customers.
- Optical services are also available on the website.
- You can also get their mobile application.
- You can also make an account on the website and get their services.
How To Participate In CVS Customer Satisfaction Survey
- For conducting a customer satisfaction survey, you will need a high-speed internet connection so that the process would not stuck in between.
- Before starting the survey take a receipt with you which you got from any of the pharmacies.
- Type in this link in your web browser: www.cvssurvey.com/ff
- Select any of the given languages in which you are free to communicate and then click the white “CONTINUE “button.
- Enter the 16-digit survey ID in the field; you can find survey ID written on the receipt which you got from any of their locations
- After you have completed the step, click the white colored “CONTINUE” button to proceed the process in which the company will ask you some questions regarding their customer services, read all the questions very carefully and answer them and also rate them to complete your customer satisfaction survey.