Pennsylvania COMMONWEALTH WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT SYSTEM is a development system run by a department of human service and the labor department of the state of Pennsylvania. This organization regulates the workforce in the state. One can get all the job openings on their website.
There are many of the services offered by the department of their online website. Some of those services are mentioned here.
- If you are a service provider, you can also contact them for the assistance.
- They are providing many of the career link opportunities on the website.
- If you are a job seeker the website can also help in that regard.
- Many more services are there which you can get by visiting the website.
How To Register Common Wealth Workforce Development System Account:
- If you want to get registered on the website, you will need a secure and reliable internet connection connected to the device that you are going to use in the process.
- Open this link in the web browser: www.cwds.state.pa.us
- The website will take some time to load, and then click the black colored “REGISTER” button to start the registration.
- Now select the type of your registration and then click the blue colored “Continue” button to go to the next step.
- Fill the form with our first name, and then you have to enter your last name.
- After the name, enter your date of birth and select if you are applying for their benefits services or not.
- If you select yes, you have to give your social security number and re-enter it for verification.
- Select your preference, and then you have to provide your email address, and you have to confirm it by retyping.
- Enter the complete address where you live in a=along with the name of your city, your state and the zip code of the area and select the county.
- After entering all the information, you have to click the blue colored “Continue” button and after that complete the whole registration process by giving some more information.