DELL is a multinational company located in the United States. This computer technology company was founded on February 1, 1984. With the employees more than 138,000 this company is ranked in one of the largest technology companies in the world. They manufacture, sells and repair data storage devices, network switches, servers, computer software, computer peripherals, cameras, printers, high-definition televisions and electronics built by other manufacturers.
How To Access Payment Options For DPA Customers On DELL
- In order to access the payment options, you will need to open your account on the website.
- For getting in the account, click on this link to open the website: www.dell.com/paydpa
- After some loading, the official website of the company will open.
- Now, click on the “Login” link to open your account.
- After that, provide your user ID in the first field.
- After the ID, you would have to enter the password of your account in the next field.
- If you have lost your ID or password, then click on the “Forgot your User ID or Password?” link.
- Now, to get your ID or password back, you would need to enter your email address or you can also enter your account number as well.
- After that, click on the “Submit” button to submit this information in order to get your ID and password back.
- After filling the form, click on the blue colored “Login” button to get into your account and get access to the payment options for DPA customers.
- If you do not have an account on the website, then click on the “Create Profile” link to register your account.
- In order to create an account, you would have to enter the current DFS account number in the vacant field.
After entering the account number, you would have to click on the blue colored “Next” button to proceed to the validation step and then you would have to complete all the steps to create your account to get an access to the payment options for DPA customers.