DIRECTV is a direct broadcast satellite service provider. This company is a subsidiary of AT&T. It is a satellite service transmits digital satellite television and audio to households in the Caribbean, U.S and Latin America. They have launched their satellite on June 17, 1994. The operations of the company are controlled from their main office which is located in El Segundo, California, US.
How To Submit Your Payment Dispute To DIRECTV
- Visit the website of the company by using this link in your web browser: www.directv.com/paymentdisputes
- This link will open in a form, fill that to submit the payment dispute.
- Now, you would have to enter your email address in the first field.
- Re-enter the email address for the verification.
- Now, you would have to enter your first and your last name.
- After the name, you would have to enter your service phone number in the next field.
- Select if you are a company’s customer or not.
- Enter the account number of the company.
- Now, select the topic of Payment Dispute from the list.
- After that, you would have to enter the subject.
- Now, explain your matter in the comment field just below the subject.
- Now, you would have to enter your credit or your debit card complete number in the next field.
- After the card number, enter your bank account number in the next field.
- Now, you would have to enter your complete routing number.
- Select the other payment type.
- Now, you would have to upload a copy of your bank statement by clicking on the “Choose File” button.
After you have completed this form, click on the blue colored “ Continue” button to proceed to the next page. Provide some additional information on that page as well to submit your payment dispute.