B&Q is a British multinational retail company provides the services for home improvement. The company was founded in 1969 by David Quayle and Richard Block. The company is known to be the largest retailer in China, and it is the 2nd largest in the Europe. The company has its total revenue of £3.8 billion and has £220 million as their net income. The company is hiring more than 25,000 employees.
The company has their main office located in Eastleigh, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom. The company’s first store was opened in Southampton suburb of Portswood. The company expanded itself to 26 stores in all over the United Kingdom in the period of 10 years.
Services Offered By B&Q
- The company is providing the services in providing the accessories for charismas such as trees, lights and many kinds of gifts.
- They are providing all types of things for your house and bedroom.
- The company is also providing the building and hardware materials such as Sand & Aggregates and all types of chemicals.
- You can also get their services for kitchen and bathrooms.
- The company is also proving the facilities for painting and decoration.
- You can get many of the electrical equipment from the company.
- They are also providing the plumbing services to their customers.
How To Participate In B&Q Customer Experience Survey
- Open the web browser and go to the link: www.diyfeedback.co.uk
- After the web page is loaded, click onto any of the stores of the company you visited from the list.
- Click onto the orange colored “Continue store selection” to confirm the store; you can change it as well.
- Select the day on which you visited any of the company’s store.
- Also, select the time of your visit and click onto orange “Next” button to proceed.
- Rate the company’s services up to ten and click on the orange “Next” button.
- Type any of the reason that why you gave them that score.
- Read the question and answer it by checking yes or no and click orange “Next” button.
- Read another question and select answer, according to your experience.
- Answer another question and click on orange “Next” button.
- Just read carefully another question and select its answer and then click on orange “Next” button.
- Select the answers to their statements and click on orange “Next” button.
- Tick the answer for the reason you like or dislike their service and click on the orange “Next” button.
- Rate them in another poll and click on orange “Next” button.
- Type in the reason about what you rated and click onto orange “Next” button.
- Select your age span and click on orange “Next” button.
- Select your gender and click on “Next” button.
- Select an answer to another question and click “Next” button.
- Select whether you work for the company or not and click on “Next” button.
- Enter some information about you and select an appropriate answer to the question and click “Next” button.
After all the steps are completed, click the orange “Finish” button and company will receive your survey.