Dollar Bank is a regional bank which provides the full services banking to both business and individual customers as well. This bank was created in 1855, and they have built their main office in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
How To Login To Dollar Bank Online Banking Account:
- Online banking helps you in many ways.
- It can help you to pay up your bills online through your account.
- There will include an easy tracking of your money through your account.
- For signing into your online banking account, you will need to have the complete log in information about your account.
- Now, you will have to open this link in your web browser: www.dollarloancenter.com
- After you have reached the website of the company, then click on the green colored “CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO ONLINE BANKING” button or you can also select your state to begin.
- Now, you will have to enter your online banking ID in the first field.
- After the ID, enter the password of your account.
- Click on the “Forgot password?” link in case you have forgotten your password.
- After that, click on the blue colored “CONTINUE” button to get into your account and get online banking services.
- You can also create a new online banking account by clicking on the “Sign up for Online Banking »” to set up a new online banking account.
- If you have pin, then click the button to sign up with PIN otherwise click on the “ONLINE BANKING SIGN UP WITHOUT A PIN” button to proceed without A pin.
- Provide your complete name along with your phone number.
- Mention your complete address in the next field along with the name of your city, state and zip code.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter banking ID of your choice.
- Enter your SSN number and your date of birth.
- After that, enter your email and maiden name of your mother and select how did you hear about the company.
After that, click on the “Submit” button to create your account.