Dollar Tree is chain of discount retailer stores in United States of America. It was founded in 1986 and now it owes many stores in various corners of country. Company launched a survey to get feedback of the customers. Customers can show their feelings about environment, services and the products of company. Customer’s feedback will be valued by company.
- You need to have a computer or any other related device.
- You must have invoice in hand.
- You should have the internet access.
Guidelines To Participate In Dollar Tree Feedback Survey:
- First of all open the official website of company by following the given link www.dollartreefeedback.com
- On opening of the homepage you need to pick up the dialect of choice by clicking on the desired one.
- Survey form will be appeared on the screen in the selected dialect so select it very carefully.
- Enter the survey code which is printed on your invoice and then hit green color button marked as “Next” for moving onwards.
- Now you have to rate the services and products of Dollar Tree and then click on the “Next” button.
- If you want to get an entry in the sweep stakes then click the button of “Yes” and then click on “Next”.
- Give your contact details including name, email id and cell number in the required spaces.
- Click the button which is labeled as “Next” to complete survey.
- You can check rules of sweep stakes on the rule page of official website.