Dressbarn is a retailer of the women’s clothing. This American company was established in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S in 1962 by Roslyn Jaffe. They have more than 3,900 of their locations spread all the region, and their main head office is located in Mahwah, New Jersey, U.S.
How To Pay Your Dressbarn Bill Online
- The company is providing you all the online facilities to make your life easy and comfortable.
- They are providing you the services of online shopping and shipping as well.
- You can check you order status online.
- You can also manage your online account.
- Though you can access the faster checkouts.
- You can also get many of the gift cards from the company.
- Return and exchange facility is also available on the website.
- To pay your bill online, you will have to log into your existing account on the website, or you have to make a new one for the payment.
- Now, you will have to visit the official website of the company by using this link in your web browser: www.dressbarn.com/paybill
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then click on the “Pay My Bill” link to go to the next step.
- Now, you will have to log in
- Enter the username of your account in the first field of the form.
- Enter the password of your account in the next field.
- Click on the “Forgot your username or password?” link in case of loss of your password or username.
- After that, click onto the “Sign In” button to enter into your account and pay your bill.
- Now, click on the “Set Up My Account” button to create a new account if you do not have any account.
- Enter the card number.
- Now, enter your date of birth in the next field.
- After the date of birth, enter your social security number in the next field.
After that, click on the “Continue” button to go to the next step, and by providing some more in formation, you will be able to create your account and pay your bill.