DYNAMITE is a Canadian company which mainly provide different styles of clothing services in the country. The company was firstly opened in 1975 in Montreal, Quebec and now it is operated from its main operational office which is located in Ville Mont-Royal, Quebec, Canada. The company operates more than 400 stores in the country and the United States as well.
With the help of almost 6,000 employees, they have been generating a total revenue of 450 M$. Andrew Lutfy is the CEO of the company, and Anna Martini is the president. It creates, designs, markets and distributes clothing stuff on the large scale.
How To Participate In Dynamite Experience Survey
- Open the website of the company by using this link: www.dynamiteexperience.ca
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then you will have to select a language in which you are comfortable in conducting their customer satisfaction survey and then click on the black colored button to your chosen language.
- Now, on the next page, you would have to provide some information about your visit to their store.
- First of all, you will have to enter the survey code in the first field on that page.
- You can find the survey code from the middle of your receipt slip which you got from the company.
- After the survey code, enter the discount code in the next field.
- The discount code is also printed in the middle of the receipt slip.
- If you need any help from the company, then you can click on the gray colored “HELP” button anytime.
After you have entered both the required information, then click on the black colored “START” button to start the survey in which you will be asked some of the questions regarding your visit to the store of the company and you will have to answer them according to your experience at their store.