McGraw Hill Education is an American educational company used to provide the services of learning science. This is one of the biggest educational publishers in the United States. Users can get the software, educational content and many other services for the post graduates as well. People in almost 150 countries in the world are getting their educational services in 60 different languages, and they have employed more than 4,800 employees globally to provide those services.
The company was founded back in the year 1888 by John A. Hill and James H. McGraw and has their headquarter built in 2 Pennsylvania Plaza New York City. They are providing the following services on their website.
- Adaptive learning is also providing on the website.
- Educational software is also available on the website.
- You can also get Platform services.
How To Sign In To McGraw Hill Education To Get Promotions:
- You can get the company’s promotional information by signing up on their website.
- For signing up on the website, you must have to connect your computer with a secure network connection.
- Now, open the web browser and go to this link: www.engrade.com
- After you have reached to the website, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “Sign Up for PreK-12 Promotions” button to sign up on the website.
- Now, you have to enter your first name in the field.
- Enter your last name.
- After the name, you have to enter your work email.
- After the email, you have to select your role.
- Now, you have to select your grade level.
- After you have selected the grade level, you have to select your interest area and then click the blue colored “SUBMIT” button to submit your information.
- After you have clicked on the “SUBMIT” button, your request will submit to the company’s data, and they send you to their promotional material related to your area of interest.