Entergy is a company widely known for its electric power production services. The company provides their services in all over the United States. The company was founded way back in the year 1913, and have the experience of over a century. They have their headquarters located in Entergy Tower New Orleans, Louisiana, United States.
The company employs more than 14,000 employees throughout the region. Leo Denault is now working as a CEO of the company. According to the reports in 2013 the company has a total revenue of US$11.4 billion and have US$ 712 Million as their net income.
Services Offered By Entergy
The company is known to be providing their services to the peoples based in all over the United States; anyone can get their services online from their website. Some of their services are discussed here.
- You can get the services of electricity from the company.
- They also provide the services of natural gas in some regions of the United States.
- You can make an online payment on their website.
- They also provide the services of Business & Economic Development.
- Apart from all these services you can get many other services by visiting their online website.
How To Sign Up To Entergy And Get Billing Alerts
- First of all, make sure a working and reliable internet connection connected to your device.
- Open a web browser and go to the link: www.entergy-neworleans.com
- After the website is loaded, click on the “payment options” in the bar.
- Click on the red colored “billing alert” and click onto the red colored “I don’t have a user ID” to sign up.
- Fill the form with your name, account number and the zip code of your region.
- Enter the account description and check the bill delivery options.
- Check the term and condition and type in your phone number if you want alerts on your phone and check the box with terms and conditions.
- Provide user id, password and retype it.
- Enter your email address and confirm it.
- Check the box with the terms and conditions.
- After filling up all the fields, click onto the white colored “submit” button to submit the information and providing a little further information to get the billing alerts.