CENTRAL FLORIDA EXPRESSWAY AUTHORITY is the website of the expressway authority in Florida. This authority is responsible for maintenance, construction, and operation of toll roads. Recently in 2014, this authority was created.
They provide the electronic toll collections, and there are many other services that are offered on their website, some of them are mentioned here.
- You can get an E-pass from their website.
- Toll calculator is also available on their website.
- You can also get toll rates from the website.
- There are many other services that you can get from the website.
How To Access Central Florida Expressway Authority To Pay Your Invoice Online:
- By the help of this website you can pay all of your invoices online. You can pay your invoices by three methods. Those methods are as follows.
- You can Pay by Plate Invoice
- Unpaid Toll Notice (UTN)
- Uniform Traffic Citation (UTC)
- you can also pay with your credit cards and banks payments.
- To pay a payment, you must have to connect your computer or any other devices you are going to use for the process to a working and reliable internet connection.
- Now, open the web browser you prefer and go to this link: www.epasstoday.com
- After you have reached the official website, point your cursor to the “FOR TRAVELLERS” link at the bar on the top of the page.
- Now, click onto the “Pay Your Invoice” sub link in the category Tolls.
- Click onto the green colored “Continue” button to go to the next step.
- Now, you have to enter the reference number for which you are going to pay online.
- After the reference number, you have to enter the license plate number or the registration number of your vehicle in the next field.
- After you have filled both the fields, click onto the green colored “ENTER” button to enter in the website and then you will be able to pay your all the invoices online.