Eppicard debit card are state issued cards to help you to spend your Child Support program benefits, Unemployment benefits and other benefits easily. Government has issued these debit cards to help you to make payments and shopping easily. You can withdraw cash from any ATMs Machine. This online account service allows all cardholders to manage their cards online to check the card balance, view transactions and to perform other card activities.
How To Login To EPPICARD Debit Card Account?
- Access this link www.eppicard.com to login to your card account.
- To login into the page, first choose the state where you live.
- Next click on the button “Continue”.
- After that enter your UserID for and click on the button “login”.
- After that enter PIN to login into the account and if you are looking for to register your card account then click on the button “New User?”.
- Next enter your card Number, CVV, SSN (Without dashes), DOB and email address.
- Create your userID and password and click on the button “Submit”.
Point To Be Noted:
For creating account you should follow these instructions:
- UserID should be consisting of 6 to 8 alphanumeric digits.
- Choose the combination of 6-8 alpha numeric digits for your account password.
- Add at least one uppercase character in your UserID and Password.
Benefits Of EPPICARD:
By getting this eppicard debit you can enjoy these benefits:
- You can shop with this card
- You can get cash faster
- Get toll free customer support service
- You can check your card balance
- Old and New card transactions
- Get low transaction fee with this card
- No ATM Surcharges Fee
- Get program related material
- You can report for lost or stolen card.