ESURANCE is letting you to apply for car insurance online once you have applied for the car insurance you will be given access to manage your claim online. Through this service you can handle all the activities related to car claim. If your car got damaged in any accident you can file claim online as well. Later a rep will call you to fix an appointment to check the condition of vehicle.
Detailed Instructions To Manage Car Claim At Esurance:
- To manage car claim at Esurance you are required to turn your personal computer on and open up the internet browser which you are using now a days.
- Once you have opened the web browser in next step you are supposed to provide the official URL link of website which is www.esurance.com into search or web bar of browser.
- Now click on button of “GO” or press the Enter key through your keypad
- This will bring a new window now you are required to visit the website and click on tab of “Resources” located at the top of website.
- A drop down list would be appeared where you need to click on option of “car claim”
- Another window will be appeared Click on option of “Manage file claim”
- This will take to you log in section where you are required to provide your email address and password in marked blanks to sign in to your account and manage all details of claim
- Click on button of LOG IN to access the account
- If you don’t have any account then you are required to click on option of “Continue” located at the right side of window
- Follow on screen instructions to complete the whole procedure.
How One Can File A Car Insurance Claim Online At Website?
One can apply or file claim of car insurance online on the website. You are required to keep the following documents in hand
- Names of drivers involved.
- All number of people in each car
- Addresses of other drivers involved.
- Phone numbers of drivers
- Names of all others drivers insurance companies.
- All other drivers policy numbers
- Addresses and phone numbers of their insurance companies.
- Other cars license plate number.
- Provide descriptions of all other cars involved in accident such as year, make, and model.
- Witness detail including numbers and names.
- Pictures of the damage