EXPRESS SCRIPTS is a company known for providing the Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals services in the United States. It is the 20th largest company in the United States and the largest in pharmacy benefit management throughout the country. By 2013 it generates the revenue of $104.62 billion. They started working in 1986 and have their head office located in St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.
The company has their net income of $1.845 US$, and they have employed more than 25,900 employees to work for them to provide their services in all the parts of the country.
How To Sign In To Express Scripts Tricare Pharmacy Program:
- By registering in the Tricare program of the company, you can get many of the pharmacy services online, can check order status, get home delivery, get an EOBI and Order refills.
- You will need a computer which is connected to an internet connection.
- Open the web browser and go to this link:www.express-scripts.com/tricare
- Now, click onto the red colored “Create Your Account” button to register you on the website.
- Tell them about yourself by providing your first name and your last name and your date of birth.
- On the next step, you have to enter your DoD benefits number or your sponsor ID.
- After the sponsor ID, you have to create a username for your account.
- After the user name, set a secure and strong password for your account and reenter it for the verification purpose.
- Now, enter your email address and verify it by entering it once again.
- Provide a hint for your password that will help you in case you forget your password.
- Select any of the security questions from the list and answer it, that will help you in recovering your account.
- Read all the terms and conditions and check the box if you accept all their conditions.
- After you have filled the form, click the green colored “Register Now” button to make an account on the website and get the above-mentioned services.