ExpressToll is an online website which provides the online toll payment services for all the tolling facilities in Colorado. It provides all electronic system to collect the toll from the residents of the state, and they are also ensuring to save the money and the time of their customers.
How To Access Express Toll To Pay Your Tolls Online
- The company provides many ways to the residents of the states to pay their toll taxes online, some of those methods are mentioned here.
- You can make your account on the website and then you will be able to pay your toll taxes whenever you want.
- You can also sign in with your license plate on the website to pay the toll.
- You can also pay the toll without the statement.
- You can pay for any of the statement as well.
- You can also save up to 20% of your money by using their services.
- Make a secure and reliable internet connection along with the device you are going to use for the process.
- After you have connected the internet, open the web browser and go to this link: www.expresstoll.com
- Now, the official website will take some time to load; the loading depends on the speed of the connection you have connected along with your device.
- Now, click on the “PAY TOLLS” link from the gray colored bar at the top of the page.
- You can click onto the any of the methods to pay, but here we are discussing the method without the statement.
- Now, check the link with “Pay Tolls Without Statement” which will open a small box with two fields.
- After that, you have to enter the license plate number in the first field.
- Enter that number for which you want to pay a toll.
- After that select the state you.
- After you have filled the form, click the “Pay Now” button to go to the payment step where you will be able to pay your tolls.