FARMERS INSURANCE is an American company which is providing the services of automobile insurance in all over the United States. The company was founded in 1928 by Thomas E. Leavey. The company has their headquarters located at 4680 Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, California, United States.
How To Logon To FARMERS INSURANCE To Pay Bills & Manage Your Policies
- Some of the services of the company which you are going to get after entering your account are as follows.
- You can pay all of your bills online from your account.
- You can also manage your policy online through your account.
- You can also print your ID cards.
- You can also report a claim online on the website thorough your account.
- Apart from these services, there are many other services which you can get through your account.
- Now, after eth connecting an internet connection along with your computer, then open the web browser and go to this link in that browser: www.farmers.com/login
- After you have reached the official website of the company, then you will have to fill the form in the blue colored box to log in.
- Now, you will have to enter your username in the first field.
- After the username, you will have to enter the password of your account.
- Click on the “Forgot username/password?” link to get your username and password back in case you lost them.
- Now, click the red colored “LOGIN” button to get into your account and get their services.
- You can also register your policy on the website by clicking the “Register Now” button.
- Enter your first name and your last name.
- Enter your date of birth.
- Now, enter the zip code of your area.
After that, click the “CONTINUE” button to go to the next step where you have to provide some more information to register and get the services of the company.