Maine.gov (Manie Department Labor) serves as an online platform for the labor in the state of Maine. If you are an employer in the state of Maine then you can avail many online facilities by having an access to your registered account at the official website of a company. After login, you can avail the online services and other benefits and analysis, law enforcement for labors, workplace safety and health, unemployment benefit and many more. In order to avail the services follow the given instructions to log in your account.
How To Login Your Account To Manie Department Labor Login?
- Open the website of the department by using their official link in your web browser www.file4ui.com
- As you will access this page, click on the link “Online Services” at the corner of the page.
- On the page, you will see the icon “New Employer Registration”
- Next, read the instructions and click on “Continue” and repeat this process till you will get a registration form by clicking the icon “Register”.
- Next, enter your date when you started withholding and next continue the registration process to get employer account.
If you don’t have FEIN then you can call at internal revenue service number 1-800-829-4933. If you are having any kind of issue then you can contact the customer representative at given number 1800-5937-660.
Maine.gov Help Center:
If you are having trouble for any online service then you can click on this link http://www.maine.gov/portal/help/index.html where you can get online assistance for any matter.