Firestone is an American tire company which is providing tires for wagons and many other vehicles in this era. The company is the biggest company to make the tire for the automotive. The company was founded almost 116 years ago, on August 3, 1900, in Akron, Ohio, United States by Harvey Samuel Firestone.
The company is providing their tires services in almost every part of the world, and the operations of the company are controlled from the main office which is located at 535 Marriott Drive, P.O. Box 140990, Nashville, Tennessee, United States. The company has a revenue of US$ 2.09 billion by 2004. Gary Garfield is the CEO and the president of the company, and the company employs more than 40,000 employees to work with them.
How To Participate In Firestone Complete Auto Care Customer Survey:
- If you want to conduct a customer experience survey on the website, you must take a working computer or laptop for the process.
- Make sure the device you have taken for the process must have connected to a reliable and working internet connection.
- A purchase receipt is very important for conducting the customer experience survey so, take that receipt with you which you got from any of the company’s store.
- Now, open the web browser and then go to this link from your browser: www.firestonesurvey.com
- The website will take some time while loading, wait until it fully loads.
- When the website is loaded, a vacant field will appear almost at the middle of the web page.
- At the bottom, a right side of the receipt, you got from the company’s store there lies a 12-digit code.
- Enter that 12-digit code very carefully into that vacant field and then click the red colored “Begin Survey” button at the bottom of the web page.
- After pressing that red button, your survey will begin in that survey you have to tell the company about their services by answering some of the questions and also by rating them on their services.