Florida HEALTH is a department of the state which is responsible for protecting the health and the safety of the residents of the Florida. This is the agency of the state government run by a surgeon general, and that surgeon is directly reported to the governor of the state. The headquarters of this health department is located in Tallahassee. Since it is the state agency for health, it has many services to offer for the residents of the Florida. We are discussing some of the services of this health agency.
- Epidemiology services are offered by the agency.
- Services of Nutrition are also given by the agency.
- You can also get many of their services online from their website.
- The agency is also running Spinal cord injury prevention programs
How To Verify Your License At Florida HEALTH:
- For the online verification of your license on the website, you will have to connect your device with a working internet connection.
- Open the web browser you prefer and type in this link: www.flhealthsource.com
- After you have reached to the website, click the blue colored “Verify A License” button from the blue colored bar at the middle of the page.
- Now, click the blue colored “License Verification” button to verify your license.
- Select any board and council that you are affiliated with.
- Now, select your profession and then enter the license number that you want to verify.
- Now enter your business name and then provide your first name and your last name.
- After that, you have to select the city you live in along with your state.
- After entering the city and the state, you have to enter your country and the zip code of the area that you live in.
- And now, in the end, you have to select the status of your license.
- After all that process, you have to click the blue colored “Reset” button to proceed the process where you have to provide a little bit more information for the verification of your license.