Fred Meyer Jewelers is a chain of jewelers and it is an owned subsidiary of Fred Meyer. The company was created in 1973 and the main operational office of the company is located in Portland, Oregon. They have been known for proving the best-known jewelry to their customers. Kroger is the owner of this company. You can also get their services through their website as well.
How To Participate In Fred Meyer Jewelers Survey
- You will need to visit any of the stores of the company and then also get a receipt slip of your purchase as wee. This might come in handy later on.
- Now, first of all, you will have to go to the survey page on the website of the company.
- For going to the survey page, you will need to click on this link to open this in your web browser: www.fmjfeedback.com
- After some loading, the survey page will open with a small form in it.
- You will need to fill this form in order to go to the next page, on which you can conduct their customer satisfaction survey.
- Type in the store number which you visited recently.
- If you cannot remember the number of the store, then get it from the receipt slip which you got from the same store after purchasing from there.
- After you have entered the store number, then you will have to enter the transaction number in the second field.
- The transaction number is also printed on the receipt slip.
- Now, you will have to select the date of which you have visited that particular store.
- Visit date is also printed on the receipt slip.
- After you have entered the date of your visit, then select the time of that day on which you have visited their store, you can get the exact time from the receipt slip.
After you have filled the form with a required information, then click on the grey colored “Start” button to go to the main survey to give your opinions to the company.