FORD is one the biggest multinational company renowned for the manufacturing and delivering the automobile in all over the world. The company made many types of automotive vehicles which include luxury vehicles, rollers, SUV and many types of cars. The company is in the automotive business for almost 113 years, and the company owns the shares of many of the big automotive companies.
The company is the 2nd largest automaker company in the United States and the 5th largest company in the world based on the vehicle sales. Motorcraft and Lincoln are the division of the company.
How To Redeem A Rebate On FORD
- If you want to redeem a rebate online on the website, you must have an internet connected to your computer or laptop.
- Open this link in your web browser: www.fordowner.com/rebates
- Now, on the web page, click onto the blue colored “Redeem a Rebate” button from the box at the left side of the page.
- It will take a moment to load the next web page; you have to enter the date on which you have used the company’s service.
- If you do not remember the date of their service, you can log in to your account to find out about the date of the services and if you did not have any account register first then login.
- After the date of service, enter the VIN in the next field.
- After entering the VIN, you have to find a dealer for yourself; you can search dealer by the zip code of your area or the name of your city or directly with the dealer name.
- Enter any of the given above perimeter to find a dealer.
- After that, you have to click on the blue colored “Continue” button to go to the next step, where you have to select a dealer and then on the next step you have to select a rebate and then you can finalize your information and submit it to redeem your rebate.