To request for an Annual Credit Report, you have to request for it online which is free of cost. You have to follow the simple process of demanding for the annual report online on the official site of the Page directly and provide the information required such as your personal and contact information.
The process only takes 2-3 minute to complete, and your annual report is displayed in front of your within a minute when your request is submitted, and then you can review your report and also can take print of it.
- A laptop or computer with having access to the internet on it.
- Some personal information Your DOB and Social Security number.
How Can You Demand A Free Credit Report?
- Open the official site of the page directly by clicking on the link www.freecreditreport.com to start the process.
- On the very first page locate the button “Get your free Credit Report” and click on it and move to the next window.
- On this step, you have to provide some of your personal information such as your First name. Middle name, Last name and your suffix from the list.
- Enter your email address and tick mark the option if you want to get the update of your account through email address.
- Provide your contact and resident information such as your Current street address, Apartment/Suite, Zip Code, City and State into the required field.
- Answer the question as Yes or No that “have you lived at this address six months or more?”
- Select the answer of the question “What is the main reason you are checking your credit?” From the list above.
- When you have completed the entire information click on the button “Submit and Continue” to complete your request.
- Monitor the information to fill out the necessary forms and answer the security queries to access your free Credit Report online.
- You can also take the printout of your report directly by clicking on the button “Print” and get done with this process.