GARMIN previously known as ProNav is an American multinational company which provides the various technology services. About 27 years ago, in October 1989 in Lenexa, Kansas, United States this company was created by Gary Burrell and Min Kao.
Their holding company’s office is located in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and their main head office is located in Olathe, Kansas. Cliff Pemble is working as the president and the CEO of this company. By 2015 this company has generated estimated revenue of $2.82 billion.
How To Access GARMIN To Register Your Product
- You may need the following items during the registration of your product.
- Product serial number.
- The product of the company, which you want to register.
- You will also need a USB cable.
- You will also need a company’s communicator plugin.
- Now, you will have to open the web browser that you often use and then go to this link in that browser: www.garmin.com/dashboard
- After you have clicked on the website, you will have to wait for them to load properly.
- You can sign into your account by using the social media account.
- Now, select the category of the product, which you want to register.
- Now, fill the login form following the next points.
- Now, you will have to enter your email address which is registered on this website.
- After the email address, enter the password of your account in the second field.
- Click on the “Forgot?” link to get your password back.
- After that, you will have to click on the blue colored “Sign In” button to get into your account and register your product.
- If you do not have an account on this website, then click on the “Create One” link.
After clicking on that link, you will need to enter information about the account which you want to create and then you will be able to register your product.