The Geek Squad provides a request program which allows the customers to check the current request or make a new one. Service fee for the request can be paid via any major credit card. Some service requests are free of cost you don’t need to pay for them. If you want to replace your device and make a request for it then you must have the protection number and device id number and then you will be able to make the online request. Follow the given stepwise instructions to make your request with Geek Squad.
How To Submit Request Greek Squad Service Request:
Read the given details to get the idea about the submission of service request method:
- Visit the website of the company to submit your request. You can use this link in your web browser to go directly to website of the company www.geeksquad.com/servicerequest
- After you have reached to the official website of the company, then click on the orange colored “New request” button to start a new request.
- Now verify your coverage first by proving the required information. Enter your first and your last name to start with.
- After the name, you would have to enter the company’s protection number in the next field. You can also enter your email address instead of protection number.
- Now go to your email account to get a verification code which the company has mailed you.
- Enter the verification code and then click on the “Continue” button to proceed the process and by complete some more process, you would be able to submit your service request.
- If you already have submitted the request, then click on the “Check service request status” link to check the status of your service request.
If you are having any issue with the submission of your request for the replacement of device then you can contact us by calling at given number 1888-2378-289 and get the required assistance.